The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Maybe he wouldn't have been so sad...

if he didn't listen to country. I don't see what the ending was really about, kind of weird. It did seem like a big turn from what was already a more serious cartoon, anyway the animation was top-notch and the sound effects were good. My only problem was the crazy ending, well a lot of movies would have taken that turn well not that turn but anyway.

Howto make great comments Howto make great comments

Nice animation Yotam

As usual but is this an extended version because i noticed there was more stuff on it than the youtube one like the comment is longer and you dont say "I'm Yotam Perel thank you" after the apple thing.

LazyMuffin responds:

I didn't notice.

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

Watched it four times.

I don't even have Minecraft!

BattlePaint BattlePaint

I feel like a new man

I love this game very much and would probably pay for a slightly fuller version so yeah, work on that buddy, actually never mind I'm broke. But good game anyway I like twin stick shooters and this is probably the best one I have ever played.

Vector Rush Vector Rush

Nice

I really like this game it starts out easy and challenges you without having to take to long to get into it, like with most casual games. Also, are you anyway associated with Rez and the upcoming Child of Eden? This game kind of reminds me one of those types of synesthesia games.

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

OK game

The game was pretty good. The controls were not well too well made though

-)S(- Your Eyes [RAC5 edit] -)S(- Your Eyes [RAC5 edit]

Sounds kind of like Pokemon.

And then the guitar solo makes it sound more American so thumbs up.

Stupor responds:

Thanks!

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

I'm addicted to this song.

I really want the chords to the song so post 'em up Yotam!

Genetic Madness Genetic Madness

Good

It was good sort of a chemical reactor sound. Would sound great as a menu screen or underground stage for a game.