-)S(- Your Eyes [RAC5 edit] -)S(- Your Eyes [RAC5 edit]

Sounds kind of like Pokemon.

And then the guitar solo makes it sound more American so thumbs up.

Stupor responds:

Thanks!

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

I'm addicted to this song.

I really want the chords to the song so post 'em up Yotam!

Genetic Madness Genetic Madness

Good

It was good sort of a chemical reactor sound. Would sound great as a menu screen or underground stage for a game.

The Dude Song of Coolness The Dude Song of Coolness

Cooly cooly cool

That was a really good song but a bit long for what you where doing.

Network Connection Network Connection

It was okay +2.

7. Yep that sums it up. What was that oboe? As you can tell I have no knowledge of woodwind instruments.

Yeruham Yeruham

Nice

I especially liked the beat and ending. Because thats where it ended. >:( Naw I just messin with ya.

Clash of Titans (extended vr.) Clash of Titans (extended vr.)

4/5 of what is makes a song epic.

It's good. Although It could use some variation from the beginning idea of the song. Also, what software do you use?

Viewtiful-Chip Viewtiful-Chip

Good! lulz!

Dont listne to anyone say anyhting bad about this song because it sounds really good. Even better you said which progam you used to make it which really helps.

Air's Guitar Air's Guitar

Awesome!

Great song! Everything is well placed except for the drum beat in the beginning it is off a little. if it werent for that i would have given this a 10. Even though this is an 8 i gave you a 5.

DJAirWave responds:

Thank you! Yeah, sorry, the beginning didn't go as well as I thought it would. So I'll change that part when I make the full version. Again, thanks for your opinion and your vote!

Aishiteru Aishiteru

Bahumbug

It sounds like a holiday song at first but then it turns into something else. I could here something crackling! Anyway i am not much of a fan of this kind of music but this is great!