The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Maybe he wouldn't have been so sad...

if he didn't listen to country. I don't see what the ending was really about, kind of weird. It did seem like a big turn from what was already a more serious cartoon, anyway the animation was top-notch and the sound effects were good. My only problem was the crazy ending, well a lot of movies would have taken that turn well not that turn but anyway.

Howto make great comments Howto make great comments

Nice animation Yotam

As usual but is this an extended version because i noticed there was more stuff on it than the youtube one like the comment is longer and you dont say "I'm Yotam Perel thank you" after the apple thing.

LazyMuffin responds:

I didn't notice.

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

Watched it four times.

I don't even have Minecraft!

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

I like it

Nice, two submissions on the front page at once, also you know Justin Bieber? That guy is like, weird.

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

My Thumb Is Sticking In The Air

Really funny but why was LazyMuffin a goomba?

Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

Pretty Good

It was funny but it was Bo's audio that deserves the credit. Still, the animation was good. What framerate was that? I don't know why but it had a Family Guy vibe.

psychicpebbles responds:

The framerate was 24.

Also please learn to read. I gave credit to Bo 3 times.

Sketched - Therapy Sketched - Therapy

Funny!

I like the script and voice acting. It really reminds me of Home Movies. But the lip sync wasn't that good.

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

Sweet.

I can't stop watching this! Its just that in the end when his face turns red it takes to long to turn that way. I don't know why, It just seems that way. Anyway what is "bicycle" I've never heard of it.

It's a Sign! It's a Sign!

LOL

Really good, but it was short. Too short. Also those signs always reminded me of good ol AgnryFaic.

Pokémon vs. Homework Pokémon vs. Homework

Dude. Seriously.

That was awesome! You should do some more flash. Just one question... why would your teacher dress up like a chicken? Was she trying to teach people about how "rap is evil" or something or is she a nut?

Cat333Pokemon responds:

It was for Forensics class. You could donate money to it. This was a fun way to raise money. Each teacher had a jar in their room. The female teacher with the most money would have to dress up like a chicken (the male teacher had to do something else) and both had to dance to Crank Dat Soulja Boy.